Tuesday 28 June 2011

Life Inside My Home

Well, like all of you, it's a little crazy!  Right now, it's less so, but come the first week of August, CRAZY kicks back into full speed.

Kind of like this. LOL!

That was Nolan when he was about 8mos old.  He had the best hair!  I dressed him as Einstein for Halloween that year.

We have two cats that live inside, Circe and Chloe.  They are sisters from the same litter.  Dh and I got them a month after we got married.  We picked out Circe, and that weekend, we had a little too much to drink and decided to get her a friend so she wouldn't be lonely.  I remembered and came home with Chloe who was the runt of the litter and had a goopy eye infection.  DH was like WTH?!?  My girls are on the big side and both weigh about 22lbs.

This is Circe.  She's the more tolerant of the two, even though both are like grumpy old women.


This is Chloe.  She despises most people other than DH and me.  My dad had to help me take both of them to the vet one time.  He still talks about the trauma.


Here are some pictures of the rest of the house.






Ignore the junk on the bed!

1 comment: