Monday 27 June 2011

Ok, I'm back . . . :)

I got my camera to work, so here are some more house pictures for today.  Again, the front of the house.


This is the view of our front yard.


The right side of the house and our corn garden that won't produce anything this year.


Around the left side of our house.  I love this Magnolia tree!



This is part of the backyard with the barn/shed.

The other side of the backyard with the swingset and treehouse.
One of our gardens.  This one has beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. in it.




This is Ruby.  She just showed up one day and was dubbed Red Dog.  After awhile, we decided that she needed a proper name and since she was already Red Dog, she became Ruby.

This is Piper.  He joined us from the Humane Society for Porter's 3rd birthday.  He ALWAYS carries a leaf around in his mouth. 


DH is determined to cut the grass today, but he got caught in a brief shower.



Porter with part of his Hot Wheels track.  He tries to build them as big and intricate as he can get! :)  This one drops into water (that's what he's holding).



Goldfish thief Nolan.  Nolan likes food.  Let me re-phrase that, Nolan LOVES food, all kinds.  He says, "I taste?"

and last but not least, Julianna is taking in the world. 

  Ok, that's it for today.  I've got to go vacuum. LOL! :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I want to see pictures of the tree house! I am so jealous of your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love that your dog walks around with a leaf in his mouth!! Great house. And your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your barn/shed! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete