Wednesday 9 November 2011

Welcome to Norwalk, Ohio!

Hello all you lovely ladies!  It's Kellie and it's my week to blog. I've never done this before so this should be interesting as I fumble my way through. Bear with me.


I guess we'll start with me and who I am.


I am 39 years old.  I was born and raised in Southern Michigan.  I am the oldest of 10 children.  I just recently met one of my sisters whom I've known about all her life but never talked to personally until we found each other on Facebook.  My biological father got a woman pregnant after he and my mom divorced and before he married my step monster.  Her mom was smart and didn't want her to know her father for many, many years.  I wish I had been that lucky.  hehe.....


I joined the Navy a year after I graduated high school.  After basic training in Orlando and my school in Mississippi, I was stationed in Sigonella, Italy.  Well, it's technically Sicily.  That is where I met my husband Eric.


This is us at my Uncle's wedding years ago.


Photobucket


And here is another one of us.




Photobucket


Our daughter Taylor is 17 already.  Boy time does fly doesn't it?


Taylor Alexis was born on April 10, 1994.


Photobucket


That shows how far we've come along in technology. Dang that pic looks old!


Here is a current pic of her and her freaky friend Kyla. LOL! Yes, her name is Kyla so everytime Kyla Amos posts and I see her name I LOL. So, Taylor is the normal looking one on the right.


Photobucket


This was our family unit for a long time before the boys came along.


Photobucket


Taylor was a complete surprise when were were 21 and was an only child for 13 yrs before we decided to try for another when we were 35.  It took us 7 months before getting pregnant with Ethan who was born 2 months before Taylor turned 14.


Here is how we announced Ethan's pending arrival.


Photobucket


I made announcements for everyone with this pic inside. Notice her teeth? That was before we sunk $6500 into her mouth. She has perfect teeth now.


Ethan Alexander was born February 10, 2008.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here is Ethan today at almost 4.


Photobucket


Lucas, was a fluke.  We were not trying but had a careless moment and I am so grateful everyday that he is here.


This is how we announced Lucas' pending arrival. We put this shirt on Ethan for Easter with the in laws. For my family I emailed and texted them these pics.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lucas Tyler was born November 13, 2010.  Since his birthday is coming up in a few days, He can be the star for that day's blog.


This is our house. It was built in 1891 and has a century home plaque next to the front door.


Photobucket




 It's a money pit but a pretty one.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Eric is a truck driver and I work at Edward Jones Investments as a Branch Office Administrator. I would love to be home with the boys while they are young but that's not possible.


Well, that's our life in a nut shell. Now, on to fun stuff over the next few days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment