Friday 15 July 2011

Meet my peeps

Well, I introduced you to all the places I'd show you the other day, but today I'm going to introduce you to the people who are important in my life. And yes, Kyla, I'll post a picture of myself. . . even though I probably wouldn't have if you hadn't said something. Yeah, you caught me. . . I don't like to have my picture taken.

First off, my lovely ladies.

Addy

Evie

Izzy

My Dad and Rory. This is one of my favorite pics of Rory.

The girls have had a tea kick lately. So here are some pics of them having teatime.

Teatime, Evie and Addy.

Tea for 2 and 2 for tea, Evie and Addy again.

And more Evie and Addy for tea. They were on a big tea kick for the last year or so.

Evie, Izzy and Addy for more tea.

Evie and Addy, dressed up for tea.


My ILs. I think this was at Addy and Evie's joint birthday party last year.

FIL in a hat I made him for Christmas

Izzy and my BIL Bobby (Joey's brother).

My best friend Dan. He's been my best friend since I was in middle school (1997ish)

My Grandma with Rory.

My parents in front of the (POS) house I grew up in, the one that got foreclosed on a couple months ago.

My sister, Joanna, wearing Malakai sitting by Addy and Mackenzie. This was taken at Berry Patch Farms last October.

Rory, my mom, BIL (Michael, Joanna's husband) and Addy

My niece, Mackenzie.

My nephew, Malakai.

My niece, Makaela.

My Mom and my Gramese with the girls (L to R) Evie, Izzy and Addy.


My Gramese, Addy, Izzy and Evie.

I wish I had a picture of my Aunt Mary to show you because she is very significant in my life, but I can't find a pic of her right now.


And last (and probably least), though I wouldn't introduce you to him because I don't see him, but because I'm sure you're wondering what Joey looks like (or did before he left and grew a Hitler stash). . .


1 comment:

  1. These picks made me smile and also tear up a bit. hugs!

    ReplyDelete