Friday 8 July 2011

My Family Tree

Sorry, Im a day behind. Yesterday I was busy cleaning and then I had to work so it wasnt much to really talk about. So I will introduce you to my family!

My parents, Cleveland (Bud) and Mary Weber have been married for over 30 years (I cant remember how many years exactly *blush* ) and I have a total of 9 siblings.

(starting at the top, going clockwise) Kenny, Karl, Katie, Karie, Krystal, Kevin, Kurtis, and Kalen.

My family is pretty close, we talk weekly, if not almost daily. We try to get together for holidays, birthdays, and special occasions as much as we possibly can. We all help eachother out tremendously!! I would not change my family for the world. I love the crap out of them and feel so blessed to have such a large and loving family.

I also have quite a few nieces and nephews. The grandkids range from 12yrs to 8mos!

Those collages are courtesy of my sister Karie :)


On my dh's side of the family. He is the Oldest. His parents have been married for 25 years, and he has 4 other siblings. Jenessa (22), Jacob(13), Jadon(12) and Jordyn(7).



My mother in law and I were pregnant together (Noelle and Jordyn) It was actually quite odd but brought us together.


Here's The story of how josh and I met (copied from my blog)

My husband Josh is a wonderful person. I love him so much. I probably would not be here today without him. Our relationship goes way back and I can surely tell you that we were meant to be together.
Back when I was in 7th grade, Josh's cousin Jessica and I were inseperable, I didnt know Josh yet, but I remember seeing a picture of him at his grandmas house, and I remember saying to myself "gosh he is cute.. I wanna marry him someday" I told Jessica, you need to hook me up with your cousin.. and she laughed it off.. like "ok Korin.. yeah right" LOL, I think about it now.. and whether she wanted me to or not, I was going to get him one way or another!
Later on in that same year my friend Courtney and I were at her house making prank phone calls out of the phone book. We came across the name "Oster" in the Phone book and thought it would be funny to call, so we did. Turns out that the boy who answered was the same age, so we talked with him for a while, and decided we wanted to meet someday. We made arrangements to meet at the Skate Barn, which was the popular place for kids our age to hang out. To my surprise, the boy who we talked on the phone with, Mike, decided to bring a friend, who just so happened to be Josh. We talked all night, and ended up being "boy friend and girlfriend". We would talk on the phone, and giggle all night, all lovey dovey, and eventually went on a date to the movies. This went on for about two weeks, but since we went to different schools, we went our different ways.
Fast forward to High School. I had just finished my sophomore year of high school, and ended up getting pregnant with Noelle with my boyfriend at the time. He wanted nothing to do with the pregnancy, and I ended up moving to a different town and school so I wasnt with him anymore. I was lonely, I had my best friend Jackie, and my family to lean on. So I wasnt planning on being in a relationship, it was actually the last thing I needed at the time.
In September of 2003, my sister Karie was getting married. I was 4 months pregnant with Noelle, and I was her maid of honor. The reception was awesome, I had so much fun with my family and friends. But in the beginning of the Reception I noticed someone I knew setting up the DJ equiptment. It was Josh and his dad. They have the DJ Business "Mobile Madness", and my sister had actually hired them to do her wedding, although she didnt know I knew them. But I recognized Josh, and I went around the wedding all giggly telling everyone "omg, that is Josh Bourdo!!" and everyone im sure was like "ok Korin... who cares!" lol
After they set up, he left.. and I never said hi to him, I was too nervous. But his dad was still there, so I went up to him and asked him where Josh had went. He said he went home, and I got sad.. and told him he had to call him back, and he did! Josh came back, and we talked for a while, and ended up reminiscing all night, and being all googly eyed on eachother! That night, we exchanged phone numbers and left it at that.
The Next day, Josh called me, and asked if I wanted to hang out. And so we did. I wrote him a letter though, explaining that I was pregnant, and giving my child up for adoption.. At the end of the night, as he was leaving, I gave him the letter and told him to read it when he got home. He simply nodded and I went in my house.
When he got home he called me. He was not bothered by the fact that I was pregnant, and he told me he wanted to be there for me. And the Rest is history.

Josh WAS there for me. He still is, always there for me. And I am so thankful for him. He wanted to keep Noelle as his, and raise her with me. I should have listened to him. He is a good man, and he wouldnt have said that if he didnt mean it. We definately could have done it.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment